ITG-CRD installs in the ceiling membrane for floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling assemblies with a fire resistance rating up to and including 3 hours.
- Power rating of 120 volts/60Hz
- The ITG-CRD ceiling radiation damper employs a folded curtain style blade for point-of-origin control of radiant heat in a ventilation system
- Ventilation fans shall be ducted out of the plenum space using any UL 181 Class 0 or Class 1 duct
- UL listed as fan/damper assembly for the following Wood Frame Construction designs: L521, L546, L558, L562, L574, L576, L581, L583, L585, P522, P533, P538 and P545.
- Intended for installation with the following UL Listed Delta Electronic Fan Models ITG50, ITG80, ITG50LED, ITG70LED, and ITG80LED.