The FAVC-Y8150 is designed to work in combination with the Delta Breez ventilation fan to meet ASHRAE 62.2 ventilation standards. The FAVC-Y8150 comes with a wall mount controller, and 6" supply damper. The wall-mounted controller with ASHRAE 62.2 programmable run cycles provides ventilation control to calculate supply duct and exhaust fan run times.
• Designed to help meet local ventilation codes and standards, including ASHRAE 62.2-2010 standard, “Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in LowRise Residential Buildings.”
• Microcontroller optimizes the air delivery schedule to make efficient use of normal HVAC run times.
• Easy-to-use input dials allow customized ventilation for each installation.
• Test mode that includes immediate feedback to installer to confirm that air delivery requirements of selected ventilation standard are being met.
• Economical supply-only ventilation; works with your Delta fan and/or forced air system.
• Can be used with other equipment, such as an HRV/ERV, for balanced ventilation.